Welcome to our Chaplaincy Team
Our Chaplaincy Team is made up of children from Years 3 - 6 and is supported by Mrs Nurse.
Meetings and Trips
- In Chaplaincy, we have meetings usually on a Wednesday once a week.
- In meetings we have reflections led by Mrs Sharp.
- We share good ideas for reflections, we start planning our own reflections to be led in class.
- In meetings we also say prayers and take time to have a bit of peace.
- We make a reflection for every class on a regular basis.
- The reflections the Chaplaincy Team lead are usually based on the topics like Saints and important times.
- The Chaplaincy team lead reflections for every class in the school.
- The reflections we lead are different to the usual RE lessons.
Why we like Chaplaincy
- Because we do Guided meditation and you lie down on pillows and it is calm, it gets you closer to God.
- You get to know children from different classes.
- I like doing reflections because it is helping teaching others and learning about Saints.
- I like doing reflections because younger children need to learn about the Gospel.
- We go on trips.
- We do fundraising.